Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sketchbook - Famine and Death

This week I have the other half of the Four Horsemen combo from Hellhoney. This was drawn around the same time as the other two, which was months ago. Luckily I still have some old sketches to keep this column rolling while I draw up another pile of sketches!


Remember how I said I liked drawing curvy girls or downright obese people over super skinny figures? Well, here's a drawing of a skinny villain so it doesn't look like I'm picking on one body type. Famine is riddled with parasites and you can practically see her organs throbbing through her skin, but she still thinks she's hot stuff among this group of bullies-turned-evil-threat.


And finally the inheritor of Death's horse, the Queen Bee of the group. She's very pretty and smart, but got mixed up with the wrong crowd due to teenage insecurities. Due to the crowd she hangs out with, though, she has a low opinion of humanity in general. But unlike the other three, she could probably turn out to be a nice person if she just broke away from the low standards and meanness of her clique and mingled with other people.

Next week I'll try to have some mermaids for you to look at!




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't commented on these. D: Sorry!

    What gets to me is that Famine has intestinal parasites. Eeeeew. Do the tapeworms pop out and strangle people? Or invade people's houses at dinner and eat the food before they can? XD
    Her appearance is indeed repulsive. :P

    But Death is lovely. :3 Nice and curvy! I do like that outfit. I wouldn't personally wear it, but it's nice (I like the non-elegance of it...best way I can describe it at the moment. ) XD I think I should draw her and a "certain someone" together.

    ReplyDelete