Monday, September 19, 2011

Hellhoney - The Unicorn Character Design Sketches

Here proceeds the last of the main character sketches I have right now (well, actually, I have some more from many months ago that I scanned in and posted a couple on deviantART, but I don't think I posted all of them... so they may make an appearance soon, too.) I also have some supporting characters to post next time.

So, in case you haven't guessed from my hint last time, this post's character is:

The Unicorn


So bony! Actually, she didn't turn out quite as horse-faced as I originally intended, but I can't bear to change her face much, she's very pretty (don't worry, what she lacks in face meat, she more than makes up for it with her muscular body.) This is just a pencil sketch, so you can't tell, but her hair is white with stands of bright dyed color. She's the silent badass of the "good" guys.


She can actually fight well, with tank-like strength and a sharp pointy thing on her head (also known as a horn.) Until nastier bosses enter the picture, The Unicorn is the greatest threat to the main characters!





2 comments:

  1. Wait, so is that curly part her horn or her hair? *confused like a fool*


    I do agree, she's very pretty. Love those lips and the eyes seem so sweet. And the tail and legs are pretty bad-ass. She could tickle people to death with that tail (or smother them). Oh yes, I think she's one of my faves. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curly part is her hair, but when she transforms, a horn grows with the curly part, though it is hard to see in that second picture.

    Oh yes, tickle attack! :3 I must think of a way to incorporate that somehow. XDDD

    Yay, I'm glad you've been able to find characters you like (half the battle for me!) :D

    ReplyDelete