Monday, October 1, 2012

State of the Projects - October 2012

Nothing new here. Moving on.

Okay, I have high standards for myself and this past seventy-five percent of the year has piled a mountain of frustration on me. And this pencil I've been writing with must not be graphite because it has horrible cleavage and barely shows up but I still wish to use it up because I'm economical like that. Grr.

I did get posts done each week, including a Dark Writers one this month. Accomplishment. I have a lot of plans for my NaNo and a couple pages of notes. Accomplishment. I'm beginning to hate tumblr. Am I doing it right? I've got a plan for getting back on track. I'm stubborn and I'l probably fail again, but we'll see. Sketches. Woo?

I still am trying to finish Toilet Spawn, my Plush art, and the Silly Calendar. I'll have to make it up this month since the last weeks of September didn't work out so well.

But this month's focus is Hellhoney. And for the first half, QT Crawlies and Zodiac. For the second half, uncategorized original art and Mervscorn.

And for other things (like fanart plans), I have a month a week at this point.

I am insane.

Major Projects

1.) Hellhoney - Nothing.
2.) Toilet Spawn - Nothing.
3.) Minervellas - Nothing.
4.) Power Warp - Nothing.

Minor Projects

1.) Plush Owls - Nothing.
2.) Random Silly Calendar- Nothing.
3.) QT Crawlies - Nothing.
4.) Zodiac - Nothing.
5.) Random Original Art - Nothing.
6.) Mervscorn - Nothing.
7.) Birds - Nothing.
8.) Super Popcorn - Nothing.
9.) Pantheon - Nothing.
10.) I'm a Bug?! - Nothing.
11.) Optimizzy - Nothing.
12.) Pin-Up Calendars - Nothing.
13.) Tunnels and Elevators - Nothing.
14.) Playing Cards - Nothing.
15.) Hobo Story - Nothing.
16.) Tutorials - Nothing.

Other things that should be worked on this month at high priority:

- That large list of art I want to do for Rica's novel but keep getting side-tracked on because I want it to be perfect. I had one drawn at the beginning of this year and felt bad about it and have been wallowing in shame all this time... forgive me, Rica!

- Other gift art I wanted to get done since forever.

- Boatloads of Pokemon!

- Boatloads of Hello!Project! (Does anyone care besides me, lol?)

- That October NaNo Prep Challenge thingie from writing.com.





5 comments:

  1. I forgive you! Take all the time you need. Lord knows *I* am.

    And you're doing October Prep too? Should I add you on my docs files? Are you going to share yours? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad~ ;_; ...I'm still going to try very hard to make a very big turnaround this month, though! Wait for it! ^^

      Yes! And I'd love to read yours! I haven't typed out my stuff into a document yet, but I'll definitely share it when I do! :D

      Delete
  2. Don't worry. Like I said last night, I'm gonna whip you into doing stuff. 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I didn't have our project listed here because I had typed this entry out and set it up to post before our chat. 8D

      Delete
    2. Bah, that's fine. :3 I know these entries are typed long before the post date.

      I'm currently working on the comic notes. They're taking awhile because I'm trying to write them in a way that makes sense to someone besides me. >.> I may end up polishing what I have now and just letting you see them since maybe you WILL understand what I'm getting at (and you can always ask questions!). I think I've left lots of room for your companions' development; I've mainly described the overarching plot rather than too many specifics. There's room for you to play, and I think you'll like making off-the-wall adventures while I deal with the serious stuff. :P (Not that you don't get to play with serious stuff. You just seem to prefer the crazy/fun more than serious stuff).

      I'll hush now.

      Delete