Friday, June 1, 2012

State of the Projects - June 2012

Well, crap. First of all, I'm writing this on Sunday night/Monday morning and scheduling this to be posted on June 1st. This month was busy in sketches and toward the end, higher duties (i.e. commissions.) I may yet get more done during May, but since I am unsure of getting online on or before Friday the 1st, I'll just count anything done on the 29th, 30th, and 31st as part of the next State of the Projects. I was going to try very hard on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to get even a little bit of my own stuff done in between other busy bits, but Thursday may be stormy and I want to keep my word on something. Also, someone said something to me on Sunday that incensed me. But since I'm using the computer now (Monday), I do expect to still try to get something done on busy Tuesday and Wednesday, stormy Thursday, and I-don't-know Friday. So be prepared for this weekend! (Or not, I may just be looking at the same blocked in stuff, plus extra blocked in stuff, but let's think happy thoughts.)

+Major Projects+

1.) Hellhoney - Nothing.
2.) Minervellas - Nothing.
3.) Power Warp - Nothing.
4.) Toilet Spawn - Nothing.

+Minor Projects+

1.) QT Crawlies - Nothing.
2.) Optimizzy - Nothing.
3.) Random/Silly Calendar - Nothing.
4.) Hobo Story - Nothing.
5.) Zodiac - Nothing.
6.) Super Popcorn - Nothing.
7.) Mervscorn - Nothing.
8.) Birds - Nothing.
9.) Plush Owls - Nothing.
10.) Pin-Up Calendars - Nothing.
11.) Random Original Art - Nothing.
12.) Pantheon - Nothing.
13.) Playing Cards - Nothing.
14.) Tunnels and Elevators - Nothing.
15.) I'm a Bug?! - Nothing.
16.) Tutorials - Nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment