Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sketchbook - Eel and Penguin

More "mermaids"! There's going to be a lot of these (over a dozen.)


The Eel. The opposite of the Whale. She's the meanie, as shown by the upturned nose.


The Penguin. Yup, even birds can be mermaids in my series, as long as they live in or spend time near/on water! I hope I didn't make her look too young. Some of these animals only allow for petite "mermaids." Anyway, I guess she could be chubbier since penguins are so cute and cuddly due to their roundness?




2 comments:

  1. Pretty tail on that eel. So long and sensuous. I mean... >.> Er, yeah.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I love the penguin! I really like how you incorporated the bird's features into the outfit. DEM SLEEVES. Oh god, LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^

      I'm really glad you think so about the penguin! Penguins are one of my most favorite animals ever, so I'm glad the effort I put into her design shows. <3 Thank you, thank you, thank you~ *huggles both you and the penguin in a threesome huggle*

      Delete