Tuesday, May 1, 2012

State of the Projects - May 2012

Unless I manage to work hard on Sunday and Monday, April will be another month of nothing but sketches and blogs (remember, I'm typing this on Saturday, as Tuesday is not my computer day.) So yes, I was able to get some things done.

But I'm sooo far behind on what I really wanted to accomplish. I'm actually starting to enter panic mode as I realize it's already May. Panic mode could be a good thing or a bad thing. Either I'll actually be productive this month or I'll suffer the effects of stress. I've tried breaking things into smaller tasks, but I still have unfinished blocked out stuff staring at me. Again, this doesn't happen with commissions (or art trades, when I do them.) How can I replicate that ethic in regard to my own work?

Oh, and the battery on my laptop is acting up again. The battery light was blinking orange after I shut off the power strip and turned it back on. (I turned it back on because of a gut instinct.) I took out the battery, blew on the contacts, and put it back in (the same thing I do when the battery light doesn't come on at all and the computer won't start.) Blue battery light as normal. Pleeease stay normal, dear compy. Survive the "end of the world"!

+Major Projects+

1.) Hellhoney - Why am I bothering writing these? Nothing.
2.) Minervellas - Nothing.
3.) Power Warp - Nothing.
4.) Toilet Spawn - Nothing.

+Minor Projects+

1.) QT Crawlies - Nothing.
2.) Optimizzy - Nothing.
3.) Random/Silly Calendar - Nothing.
4.) Hobo Story - Nothing.
5.) Zodiac - Nothing.
6.) Super Popcorn - Nothing.
7.) Mervscorn - Nothing.
8.) Birds - Nothing.
9.) Plush Owls - Nothing.
10.) Pin-Up Calendars - Nothing.
11.) Random Original Art - Nothing.
12.) Pantheon - Nothing.
13.) Playing Cards - Nothing.
14.) Tunnels and Elevators - Nothing.
15.) I'm a Bug?! - Nothing.
16.) Tutorials - Nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment