Wednesday, February 1, 2012

State of the Projects - February 2012

Suffice to say I did not meet any of my goals fully during the month of January except an art trade (there was only one, so it was easy to fulfill that goal.) But of my projects, I only got a little of one project done, still not meeting the monthly goal. I also forgot to ask my two friends and my family their thoughts on the projects, so I might as well skip the points and ranking this month. Except one project got a mention, so I added it to the top of this month's minor project priorities. I'll have to work twice as hard this month!

Major Projects

1.) Hellhoney - Six cards drawn and only one has been inked an colored. (That means only four were actually drawn this month.)
2.) Minervellas - Nothing.
3.) Toilet Spawn - Nothing.
4.) Power Warp - Nothing.

Minor Projects

1.) Hobo Story - Nothing.
2.) Zodiac - Nothing.
3.) Super Popcorn - Nothing.
4.) Mervscorn - Nothing.
5.) Birds - Nothing.
6.) Plush Owls - Nothing.
7.) QT Crawlies - Nothing.
8.) Pin-Up Calendars - Nothing.
9.) Random/Original Art - Nothing.
10.) Optimizzy - Nothing.
11.) Random/Silly Calendar - Nothing.
12.) Pantheon - Nothing.
13.) Playing Cards - Nothing.
14.) Tunnels and Elevators - Nothing.
15.) I'm a Bug?! - Nothing.
16.) Tutorials - Nothing.

For more information about each of these projects, please see this post.

Hopefully next month, I'll actually have something to report. I've already messed up on my New Year's Resolutions with the first month.

January 31st will count toward next month since I'm typing this early on Monday night and scheduling it for Wednesday.


6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I screwed up my resolution too. 250 words a day just didn't happen this time... but I've got eleven more months to get it right! *puts on super serious game face* Let's do this thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, let's both pester each other to complete our resolutions! Even if it's one month out of twelve! XD

      Delete
  2. *pumps pom-poms like a fool* >.> You can do it! Aim to do at least two major projects this month(like a few chapters of Minervellas and 5 pages of Hellhoney).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaay! *munches pom-poms, looking like a psychedelic rabid squirrel*

      I can definitely do the latter! But Minervellas is a novel with 10 chapters, so I don't know if I'll be able to do a "few" chapters. XD Maybe one or two. XDD

      Delete
    2. What does a "psychedelic rabid squirrel" look like? o.O

      Okay, how about 10 scenes for Minervellas? Or 5. Is that better? :3

      Delete
    3. It looks like a Derrot with a bushy ponytail, munching on colorful pom-poms and shaking them about crazily so they look like foam.

      Yeah, I think I can do 10 scenes. I'll try. XD

      Delete