Friday, February 10, 2012

WIP - QT Crawlies Prototype



These chibi insects are part of the QT Crawlies project I'm working on. I'm redrawing them all because 1.) They need to be bigger so they will look nicer when I make prints of them, and 2.) I think I can draw better now.

Nailhead Termite

Dragonfly

Hissing Cockroach

It sucks to start over after having so much done (nearly two dozen, thank goodness none were colored), but since I intend to sell these images on products, I want them to look my best.



4 comments:

  1. ACK! *squashes them* >.> (It's mainly that roach one)
    Good luck with the re-draws. That's a bitch to do. 8D I am so encouraging today, aren't I?

    Will we see the others before the makeover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, they won't "bug" you! 8D (Except now I'm imagining them with cutesy whiny annoying anime-style voices. XD)

      If you want to see them, I can include them as WIPs as well. :3

      Delete
    2. *smacks you for pun*
      Giving them cutesy voices won't make them less terrifying. (Probably would make it worse)

      Yes, post please? (Despite the creepiness)

      Delete
    3. Now I wish I had Flash so I could give them cutesy voices! Or play with customized dolls of them and play with them on YouTube like an idiot! 8D

      Okay, I'll make sure they're some of the first things I scan when I have access to a scanner! ^^

      Delete