Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hellhoney - The Werelamb Character Design Sketches

Well, that took a while. I kept going to bed figuring it was too late to make a blog post. But it's nearly 3 AM here, so here we go! Also, I might just make these posts every other day so I don't have to turn on my computer every day. There's freedom and also I work on a bigger variety of projects when my computer is off.

The Werelamb



One of the "good" guys, the opponents of the demon team early on. Lambs are a symbol of innocence, but maybe there's a pun in there, too?



He makes a pretty terrible superhero/villain, huh? The Griffin likes to refer to him as Lambchops, and everyone calls him Fluffy, usually. He seriously has no physical fighting ability. He can be compared to The Comfy Chair:



The next "good" guy is just as lame, but less incompetent!

2 comments:

  1. Is he used as a torture device like the Comfy Chair? 8D Since he can't fight 'n all.

    I'm trying to imagine him walking around in that outfit and it's making me giggle.

    I love his hair. >.> *shaves it off to use for sleeping*

    ReplyDelete
  2. He very well could. He's very good at pooping parties and killing moments at least.

    HE IS NOT AMUSED. (But I'm giggling also. >:3 )

    Oh no, you took away his "disguise!"

    ReplyDelete