Monday, August 29, 2011

Hellhoney - The Cupid Character Design Sketches

I finally got around to adding stuff to my to-do list when I finally found it handy. And then when I was brainstorming for chapter ideas, I found myself thinking of My Little Pony versions of Hello!Project idols. So yet another thing was added to my to-do list of hundreds of things that might get done.

The Cupid



The wavy haired man-child. The jokester of the "good" guys group. The potential for slash pairings of my characters (I'm referring to his power, though I suppose he's fair game to any that want to slash him, too.)



I wasn't going to put him a diaper or have him go naked like cupids/cherubs in myths and art. That would be going a bit too far if I ever want to sell copies of my comic (at least, outside the Captain Underpants crowd...) So instead he gets to look like a ranger/elf-class warrior wearing Valentine's Day colors. Like the Werelamb, his powers are terrible when it comes to offense. But I guess filling people with love makes sense for a "good" guy that battles evil demi-monsters. He might be a closet-pervert, too.

The next "good" guy is more of Nicolina's direct opposite...

2 comments:

  1. You're already thinking about slash for Hellhoney? XD (You probably have crack pairing lists too somewhere)

    Dear lord, his smile is creepy. So big. >.> His teeth came out awesome though-like, really good.

    And good call with not using the diaper. That could attract adult baby fetishists. <.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all started with The Cupid's power, and then thoughts naturally led there. It's not like I made his power with slash couples in mind. XD I need to make some crack pairing lists! Like the plush bat and the older sister! :3

    Thanks! It's tricky making teeth. And ahaha, he's meant to be so incredibly happy that it is scary. XD

    Yeah, that's not really the attention I want. >_>

    ReplyDelete