Friday, March 9, 2012

WIP - QT Crawlies 3

More bugs! This is actually really sad, that I've had so many drawn yet no one has seen them. When I don't post stuff, I wonder what people think I'm doing? (Assuming they think of me at all, heh.) Am I frozen like a robot? Am I goofing off playing Pokemon? (I haven't played my DS for nearly two months, and it wasn't Pokemon.) I want to play Pokemon, though...

Bumblebee

Honeybee

Anyway, the bees. Bumblebee carrying pollen and Honeybee with her honeycomb. I noticed with some insects, like the bees and the springtail, the eyes look too Bleach-ish (Honeybee looks too much like a certain semi-recent character.) I'll change that in the redraws.

Aphid

Aphid. The Aphid was drawn way too small (even though they are quite small, I want these drawings to print well. Oh, she poops love, by the way.



2 comments:

  1. D'aw, I think of you. <3

    At night.

    When I'm alone.

    Under the covers.

    ...

    Playing ...

    with...

    my...

    Game Boy! (because I know you love those too! <3 )

    (Did I almost squick you out? 8D)
    +~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+
    The bees are cute. But the real things terrify me and make me scream like a little bitch. The first one makes me think of a cereal mascot. Why cereal, I dunno. o.O *runs away from the stinger*
    It looks like the Honeybee has ear muffs which are too high. XD And seems Nicolina-ish. Nicolina drunk on honey.

    Without reading Aphid's description, I could tell she poops love. ._.; She has good proportions. ^^; *tries to distract from poop heart*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really... I just had a blank stare until I smiled at the Game Boy bit. XD Game Boy... I never got an SP, so all the Game Boys I have require batteries, boo. (I kinda want to restart Yellow now... remakes are awesome, but playing the originals makes me realize how much HARDER it was back then. They could re-release the originals on a single DS cart, and I think it wouldn't damage the remakes' sales at all.)

      Thank you! Bees don't scare me, but wasps and hornets do. And Bumblebees especially, I think they are kind of cute and sweet. There's this bumblebee over here that is spazzing out over the new flowers blooming and I thought it was very sweet, like a puppy running up and down a new house trying to figure out what to get into first. XD (And while I was watering the flowers and adding feed, it calmly buzzed around me, not threatening me at all. It was very respectful.)

      Now that I look at her that way, the Bumblebee looks like an oats or wheat cereal mascot... maybe because of the shape of her fluffles?

      Ah, it's those big eyes that make her look like Nicolina! Which is disturbing now, because I don't want to be another Bleach-copycat. ;_;

      Thanks! And I'm glad I did a good job of illustrating the point of her. :3

      Delete