Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sketchbook - Doctors and a Homerun

This was supposed to be a weekly installatation (like most of the columns on my blogs, though some are monthly or bi-weekly.) Now I'm playing catch-up. I'll start with some semi-old, semi-recent sketches.


11 in a hairbow and Homura with a shrunken head. These are both fanart spawned from random conversations with Meshia.

Three's Company

As is this one. I'm so shameless. Anyway, even though I put strategic bubbles on The Doctor (it's supposed to be a G-rated scene, and I thought it was, but...) apparently they weren't strategic enough. (According to someone who saw it with wide eyes. X-Ray vision?) So here's a cropped version.




2 comments:

  1. It's been so long (or seems like it due to school) that I don't remember the convo with shrunken-head Homu. But the hairbow-yes! 8D It's funnier because I think he would actually be open to doing that. (And 10 could scream in horror) I think you rendered his face quite well too. It's a bitch to do.
    *goes to look for Homerun reference*

    And who was the pervert who caused you to crop bath time? >.> I think it's adorable-very kitten-ish. Love that you kept the bowtie.
    This must be the scene before River bursts in and shoots the two of us? (Despite Doc probably legitimately paying two aces/robots to clean him after getting covered in alien goo-probably River's fault in the first place). Ah crap, comics are forming in my heeeeeaaaad. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were talking about how the head of Homura was too small on one of your drawings and I think you made a joke about it being shrunken? And that I should/could draw it? I can't remember it clearly, just that I wrote a note to myself to draw her with a shrunken head. (Homerun is a reference to how her name sounds a bit like how Homerun would be pronounced in Japanese... homuran.)

      Yay, I'm glad you like the hairbow! 10 could wear twintails. Or braids. If he was jealous, I mean. :3

      You can probably guess or I can tell you privately. XD

      We'll have to find a way to defend ourselves from River! Like by telling her spoilers! Super effective! 8D

      And I'm glad you approve of the bath time. <3

      Delete