Sunday, April 1, 2012

State of the Projects - April 2012

What is this?! Another month of nothing but sketches and commissions?! (Sorry, this isn't an April Fools joke. I really was this unproductive in the art department of my goals again.) Only a bit of blog writing, too, though it's coming easier. If I can just make a breakthrough on one project (i.e. finish something), things might start tumbling together and get on a roll. It's just hard right now. But at least I still get the stuff of the utmost priority done (commissions), so I have to put myself in that mindset for these projects, too. Help me!

Major Projects

1.) Hellhoney - Nothing.
2.) Minervellas - Nothing.
3.) Power Warp - Nothing.
4.) Toilet Spawn - Nothing.

Minor Projects

1.) QT Crawlies - Nothing.
2.) Optimizzy - Nothing.
3.) Random/Silly Calendar - Nothing.
4.) Hobo Story - Nothing.
5.) Zodiac - Nothing.
6.) Super Popcorn - Nothing.
7.) Mervscorn - Nothing.
8.) Birds - Nothing.
9.) Plush Owls - Nothing.
10.) Pin-up Calendars - Nothing.
11.) Random Original Art - Nothing.
12.) Pantheon - Nothing.
13.) Playing Cards - Nothing.
14.) Tunnels and Elevators - Nothing.
15.) I'm a Bug?! - Nothing.
16.) Tutorials - Nothing.

This is depressing. When will I have paragraphs of progress reports and the all-hallowed green text of completion?!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I got some things done this past month, so you have to get some this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement! I'll try really hard to do just that!

      (By the way, I'm going to need the link to that Docs folder again... I realized I'm not receiving updates on those Docs because I had to re-install everything after wiping my laptop and the bookmark went bye bye. D: Can you e-mail me it again, please? :) )

      Delete