Friday, April 6, 2012

WIP - Buggin the Reindeer

Missed these? I was actually up to date with these for a moment, but then fell behind again...


Okay, so there was one more QT Crawlies picture I drew... the Promo Poster. Even though I like the poses, the anatomy is awkward and therefore needs to be redrawn. This was the first set of six I intended to release in print/card format.


One of the monsters from Toilet Spawn. This more qualifies as a sketch since this was the first drawing I ever did of the series (back at the end of 2010.) But I do like it, so maybe it's all right to just jump in and ink it? It's supposed to be a warrior reindeer, with thick, bushy eyebrows.




2 comments:

  1. I like the promo poster. Heck, I'd buy it. :P Re-draw it! *cracks whip*

    I say go ahead and ink the TS monster. He looks awesome already, very minotaur-ish. (And the foreshortening is pretty good. <3) Do more monsters! I think you draw nice animal features. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okie dokie! And thank you~! That's the last QT Crawlie drawing I have left to redraw, then it's just new stuff to draw. :D

      Aww, thanks! I don't have a lot of practice drawing animals, but I drew a lot of Pokemon when I was in middle school. I wonder how many monsters I can get drawn this coming month?

      Delete