Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sketchbook - Jupiter and Saturn

This week, I have sketches of my eighth and seventh favorite Sailor Senshi.


Sailor Jupiter! She should have been one of my favorites, being a tomboy and having the green image color. But she ended up too girly and dull (girly is all right if the character is interesting, but girly and too down to earth? Not my type. I like silly and/or sharp characters.) But at least her character isn't a mystery or annoying, so that is why she ranks eighth.

When I draw her for the fanart series, I intend to make her look more powerful, as she's the muscular Senshi.


Sailor Saturn. She's so cute and exotic! But soft-spoken characters usually aren't very interesting unless they are secretly diabolical. And well, she usually isn't. But still so cute and fun to draw!

I have an MC (or MM) for the next installment of this series.





1 comment:

  1. I love Jup’s pose! It’s awesome, and the boot adjustments are nice. Love love love, and the face is sweet.

    Saturn looks tired, or annoyed. Maybe she’s watching Jupiter bounce around? Even her shoulder feather things are droopy. D: Nicely-done glaive, shoes, crystal brooch, and on and on. (So helpful today)

    It seems like our fave lists are going opposite each other. Interesting. I personally love these two senshi. :P

    ReplyDelete