Friday, September 7, 2012

WIP - Toni and Napoleon Valentines

The other two Valentines that I didn't finish!


Toni is already there as far as date-appropriate attire goes. But I want to improve her pose. Maybe make it a waist up portrait so the viewer can actually imagine walking beside her.


Why. Why did I draw this. I'm starting to understand why I never finished or posted these drawings before: I was ashamed. Yes, I was going for a silly theme. Yes, Napoleon is a dork. He's not successful with the women he flirts with, mainly because he has horrible sense when it comes to choosing what girls to flirt with (like the kind not interested in boys.) But wow, this is pathetic.

With any luck (in both computer health and time) I'll have some recent Power Warp drawings to show you next week!

2 comments:

  1. I do like the legs in Toni's pic, even if you do redo it as a waist-up. (Hee hee butt) The anatomy's pretty good. The arms seem awkward, but they probably don't need fixing since some peeps can bend strangely anyway.

    LOL, why be ashamed? He looks froggish in that pose. The armpit hair is a nice touch. The arms and legs are nice too. :P TOES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to redo it because it looks like a stalker picture taken from a tree. XD But maybe she could be reposed on eye level, from the upper thighs up, so her butt is still intact. :3

      I'm ashamed because I actually thought of selling these and Napoleon looks too... perverse... for what I intended. XD Luckily the anatomy is pretty bad around the pelvic region and he doesn't have a large package to make him even more inappropriate. 8D

      And thanks~ I like toes. And armpit hair is reality. :D

      Delete