Saturday, September 1, 2012

State of the Projects - September 2012

Okay, I'm still not ready to upload more stuff. I'm still trying to get the sketchbooks ready to scan before I work on longer, more developed, but easier-to-scan-in-not-my-scanner pieces. I will upload more stuff in September. But now (Tuesday) I must get off due to busy-ness and encroaching possibly-dangerous storms. I'm not sure if I'll be online by the first, that is why I'm updating this pathetic thing right now. I should add a category for my sketchbook. It might actually make me look like I'm doing something.

Not so hidden note to Rica: Check The Dark Writers Drafts. You like? :)

(I think Meshia might like it too, but she's not in the secret club and will have to wait for me to fill in the writing part of that post. XD )

Major Projects

1.) Hellhoney - Nothing.

2.) Minervellas - Nothing.

3.) Power Warp - Nothing.

4.) Toilet Spawn - Nothing.


Minor Projects

1.) QT Crawlies - Nothing.

2.) Optimizzy - Nothing.

3.) Random/Silly Calendar - Nothing.

4.) Hobo Story - Nothing.

5.) Zodiac - Nothing.

6.) Super Popcorn - Nothing.

7.) Mervscorn - Nothing.

8.) Birds - Nothing.

9.) Plush Owls - Nothing.

10.) Pin-Up Calendars - Nothing.

11.) Random/Original Art - Nothing.

12.) Pantheon - Nothing.

13.) Playing Cards - Nothing.

14.) Tunnels and Elevators - Nothing.

15.) I'm a Bug?! - Nothing.

16.) Tutorials - Nothing.



5 comments:

  1. OMG TORI I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE POSTING THINGS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME.

    I don't know what I want to do in the blog yet. I've considered posting our crackfic crossover from hell side story in parts because it's silly...

    Weeping Angelica made me laugh hysterically. Seriously. XD Epic. And is Brock trying to be Jack Harkness? Because the jacket makes me think he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so I posted a thing on there myself as a draft. Go look, so we can talk. :P

      Delete
    2. I was so busy trying to get things updated and being distracted and I haven't logged into Facebook in over six months I'm sorry leader. ;_; I should start using e-mail since I'm guaranteed to use that. XD

      Anything silly is good. *nods*

      Well, more like Jack is trying to be Brock, but I got his hair wrong. I'm a pitiful fangirl. XD Rory is Togepi.

      I'll be back on Friday-ish (or the weekend at least) to continue chatting on the draft! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm not invited into secret clubs anyway. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check The Dark Writers blog on Thursday and you will know the secret. :3

      I'm not deliberately trying to exclude you from stuff, but The Dark Writers has been an on and off group I've been a part of since junior high (well, maybe ninth grade? That was part of junior high at the time at my school. It was my tenth grade year that they adopted the four-year-system, so suddenly half the school was a technically a freshman. Or maybe I was a freshmore?)

      Anyway, I try to keep Dark Writers secrets and media off my personal blog so there will be more incentive for people to visit The Dark Writers blog. I really want The Dark Writers to build up and succeed. ^^

      Delete