Friday, September 14, 2012

WIP - Lilith and Sayu

This week we have a mother/daughter combo of the owl family. They share similar names, which wasn't originally intended, but just seemed to fit and work out that way.


Lilith. I imagine her being a proper Victorian lady. ("I am not amused.") With a cute, baby face. And large breastmeat.


Sayu-Lily is a spoiled little princess with a mischievous side. She's also a crybaby when she doesn't get her way. Even though I imagine her older than the hootlets (probably because she was my first owl), her human form looks younger than them. I don't know how that works out, but it does.





1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaah, I want these colored too! I want this whole series inked and colored. DO IT! DO IT NOW! (Just trying to be encouraging)

    The umbrella’s cool, the bench is lovely and I think you got the receding perspective down well. Her dress design (THE SHOES!) is so nice too. (Heh, large breast meat) Her owl form doesn’t seem to know what to make of the human. 8D She seems as if she’s going, “Hmmmmmmm…”

    Sayu could be influenced by you. :P You’re older, but seem younger due to your personality. I think the older owl/young human is feasible. Don’t lose that!

    *steals the shoes*

    COLOR!

    ReplyDelete